Knowledge Management Trainees
- For third/fourth-year law students (a minimum of 160 study credits required)
- Part-time work 2–3 days per week, which gives you the possibility to finalise your studies
- Tasks consist of assisting our lawyers in legal assignments as well as in knowledge management related research and administering the library
- Excellent way of getting a broad view of the Finnish legal system and to learn to search for legal information
- Applications for KM Trainee programmes are welcomed throughout the year.
We are currently recruiting Knowledge Management Trainees to join our Helsinki office. Apply by 28 September.
Our KM Trainees are tasked with assisting our lawyers e.g. with information gathering for client assignments and with various research and translation tasks. Our KM Trainees get to experience working with many different practices and assist all of our teams. We provide our KM Trainees with the chance to experience working in different fields of law, which can help them figure out their future career path.
Our KM team is comprised of a KM Specialist and two lawyers (a KM Lawyer and a Knowledge Manager) in addition to four to five trainees. Our KM Trainees are usually about halfway through their studies.
Our KM Trainees work, on average, two to three shifts per week. KM Trainees will organise their shifts together with their teams to ensure that no one needs to skip a class or an exam. In the summer, trainees are welcome to organise their shifts in a way that allows them to take more time off. In a nutshell, our shift system is very flexible in order to make it as easy as possible for our trainees to combine their studies with working part time.
Yes, you are free to join us!
The purpose of our trainee programmes is to get to know students and to provide them with the opportunity to create connections that are crucial for their future careers. For this purpose, we seek to create long-term relationships with students and to provide them with the best professional development and leadership available in the market. Our mission is also to help our trainees grow into the lawyers of tomorrow and to discover excellent future talent to add to our practice teams.
Even if there is currently no open position for you, don’t hesitate to send your open application so we can contact you immediately in case an interesting position comes up.