Aapo advises our clients on transfer pricing, M&A transactions and other international and domestic tax matters. He provides assistance in relation to business model planning and restructuring, tax disputes and dispute avoidance as well as tax documentation. Aapo specialises in transfer pricing aspects in terms of business model changes and business restructurings.
Aapo joined Borenius in 2023, and before that he worked as a tax lawyer at Deloitte where he focused on transfer pricing, international corporate taxation and tax aspects of M&A transactions. In addition to his studies at the University of Turku, Aapo has studied economics at the University of Vermont in the United States.
- Associate, Borenius, 2023–
- Manager, Deloitte, 2021–2023
- Senior Consultant, Deloitte, 2019–2021
- Consultant, Deloitte, 2017–2019
- Master of Laws, 2018, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English