Annukka advises clients on M&A and corporate law related matters.
Annukka joined Borenius in 2017, and before that she worked as an Associate Legal Counsel at EY. Before graduating from the University of Helsinki, Annukka worked as a trainee at Borenius and other top tier law firms. She has also gained experience as a trainee at an international industry company and in the merger control unit of the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Annukka has studied law at Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–2021
- Associate Legal Counsel, EY (Ernst & Young Oy), 2016–2017
- Bar Admission, 2020, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Aspo on its partnership with OP Finland Infrastructure to accelerate the green transition of Aspo’s subsidiary ESL Shipping
- Borenius advised Norvestor and Rantalainen in connection with the acquisition of Klara Consulting Holding AB
- Borenius advised Logent Group on the acquisition of Logistikas
- Borenius advised Kesko on the sale of MAN Truck & Bus business
- Borenius advised Norvestor on the acquisition of Rantalainen