Annukka advises clients on M&A and corporate law related matters.
Annukka joined Borenius in 2017, and before that she worked as an Associate Legal Counsel at EY. Before graduating from the University of Helsinki, Annukka worked as a trainee at Borenius and other top tier law firms. She has also gained experience as a trainee at an international industry company and in the merger control unit of the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Annukka has studied law at Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–2021
- Associate Legal Counsel, EY (Ernst & Young Oy), 2016–2017
- Bar Admission, 2020, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English