Christel specialises in M&A as well as private equity transactions. She has vast experience of advising international and domestic corporate and private equity clients on cross-border and domestic transactions, across a wide range of industry sectors. Christel is highly experienced in transactional risk management and structuring, procuring and negotiating transactional insurance solutions, including warranty and indemnity insurances. She also advises our clients on general corporate law matters.
Christel joined Borenius in 2022 from Aon M&A and Transaction Solutions, where she headed their Finnish business, after having been working with another major Finnish law firm as a senior associate in their M&A and private equity practice. Christel has also gained experience in M&A tax matters having worked for EY’s transaction tax team.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Head of Transaction Solutions Finland, Aon Finland Oy, 2018–2021
- Senior Associate, Roschier, 2017–2018
- Associate, Roschier, 2014–2017
- Transaction Tax Advisor, Ernst & Young Oy (EY), 2012–2014
- Master of Laws, 2012, King’s College London, University of London, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Laws, 2011, University of Kent, United Kingdom
- Recognition of the Master of Laws degree completed abroad as comparable to a Master of Laws degree completed in Finland, Finnish National Agency for Education
- Finnish, English, Estonian
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Delete Finland on its divestment of Delete Ympäristöpalvelut
- Borenius represents EAB Group in its merger with Evli
- Boreius advised Juuri Partners on its acquisition of a minority stake in Taratest
- Borenius advised Apetit on the sale of its grain trade business
- Borenius advised Vaaka Partners on becoming the main owner of Bolt.Works Ltd.