Henrik advises clients on M&A and corporate law related matters. He is also a part of the firm’s Intellectual Property & Technology teams and advises our clients on questions related to intellectual property and technology.
Henrik joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020. Prior to that, he worked as a trainee at Borenius and other Finnish law firms.
In addition to his studies at the University of Helsinki, Henrik has studied law at KU Leuven, Belgium, and economics at Aalto University, Finland.
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Helsinki
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Sievo on a USD 44 million growth investment
- Borenius advised CapMan Buyout on their investment in Netox
- Borenius is advising Netflix, Inc. on a recommended voluntary public cash tender offer to acquire Next Games Corporation
- Borenius advised Vaaka Partners on becoming the main owner of Bolt.Works Ltd.
- Borenius advised CNGR Advanced Material on a joint venture regarding the establishment of a battery plant in Hamina