Jill advises our clients primarily in the field of banking and finance.
Jill joined Borenius as an associate in 2020, and before that she worked as a trainee at Borenius and another Finnish business law firm. In addition to her law degree from the University of Helsinki, Jill holds a Master of Science (Econ.) degree from the Hanken School of Economics.
Jill is currently on secondment.
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, 2018, Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki
- Finnish, Swedish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised PHM Group in connection with the issue of EUR 70 million senior secured floating rate notes
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised the Y-Foundation on the issue of its EUR 100 million sustainability bond and the tender offer for its existing bond
- Borenius advised the lenders in connection with EUR 130,000,000 sustainability linked revolving credit facility for Elisa Oyj
- Borenius advised PHM Group in connection with the issue of EUR 300 million senior secured fixed rate notes