Jill advises our clients primarily on assignments related to banking and finance. She has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, corporate borrowers, and other market participants on domestic and cross-border financing arrangements, with a particular focus on bank lending and debt capital markets transactions.
Jill joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020. Prior to that, she worked as a trainee at Borenius and another Finnish business law firm. She has also gained valuable in-house experience from working as a visiting legal counsel at Danske Bank A/S.
In addition to her Master’s Degree in Law from the University of Helsinki, Jill holds a Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Hanken School of Economics.
The Legal 500
- Banking & Finance – Key Lawyer
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2023–
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–2023
- Legal Counsel (Secondee), Large Corporates & Institutions, Danske Bank A/S, Finland Branch, 2023
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, 2018, Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki, Finland
- Swedish, Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Encavis on the acquisition of the Illevaara Wind Farm from ABO Wind
- Borenius advised Nokian Tyres on a EUR 200 million sustainability-linked revolving credit facility
- Borenius advised PHM Group in connection with a consent solicitation and a EUR 140 million tap issue of senior secured floating rate notes
- Malviina Linninen, Jill Winter, and Sanni Koskinen Promoted to Senior Associates
- Borenius advised the lenders on a EUR 425 million sustainability-linked term loan facility for Kojamo plc