Jill advises our clients primarily on assignments related to banking and finance and on debt capital markets transactions. Jill joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020, and before that she worked as a trainee at Borenius and another Finnish business law firm. She has also gained valuable in-house experience from working as a visiting legal counsel at Danske Bank A/S.
In addition to her law degree from the University of Helsinki, Jill holds a Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Hanken School of Economics.
The Legal 500
- Banking & Finance – Key Lawyer
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Legal Counsel (Secondee), Large Corporates & Institutions, Danske Bank A/S, Finland Branch, 2023
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, 2018, Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki
- Finnish, Swedish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised the seller on the sale of the Espoontori Retail Centre
- Borenius advised PHM Group in connection with the issue of EUR 70 million senior secured floating rate notes
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised the Y-Foundation on the issue of its EUR 100 million sustainability bond and the tender offer for its existing bond
- Borenius advised the lenders in connection with EUR 130,000,000 sustainability linked revolving credit facility for Elisa Oyj