Louna advises clients primarily on technology and data protection matters.
Louna joined Borenius in 2017, and before that she worked as a specialist in a Finnish company focusing on data protection and privacy. During her studies, Louna worked for several years as a trainee in an international software services company.
Louna holds a professional certificate on privacy and data protection (CIPP/E).
Louna is currently on parental leave.
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Legal Counsel (Secondee), UPM-Kymmene Corporation, 2020
- Privacy Specialist, Privaon, 2015–2017
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration (IPL), 2020, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English