Saara advises clients on commercial disputes, both in arbitration and in civil and administrative courts, on selected corporate crime cases and on internal, regulatory and police investigations. In addition to commercial disputes, Saara advises clients on intellectual property related litigation, especially on patent and copyright litigation, and on questions related to non-contentious intellectual property and information technology.
Saara has also worked as a visiting in-house lawyer in one of the most prestigious Finnish companies where she handled questions relating to trademarks, data protection, contractual negotiations, contract drafting and contractual disputes. Saara joined Borenius in 2007, and before that she has worked as a trainee in other Finnish law firms. She has also studied law at the University of Sheffield in England.
- Visiting Lawyer, Oy Karl Fazer Ab, 2014–2015
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2012–
- Associate, Borenius, 2007–2012
- Bar Admission, 2011, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2007, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Market Court Bars Preliminary Injunctions Based on Patent Applications
- Borenius advised Liesheng on the acquisition of Suunto from Amer Sports
- Borenius advised a Finnish listed IT company on investigations
- Borenius advised a Finnish listed technology company on a data breach related police investigation
- Borenius successfully represented its client in an insider information case