Akseli advises clients on capital markets transactions and securities markets regulation. He also focuses on corporate law related questions, with a particular emphasis on growth companies, and has been involved in several M&A transactions.
Akseli joined Borenius as an Associate in 2021, and before that he worked as a Senior Legal Counsel at KPMG. Before graduating from the University of Helsinki, Akseli worked as a trainee at Borenius, KPMG legal services and a high expertise boutique law firm in Finland.
In addition to his law degree from the University of Helsinki, Akseli has studied mathematics at the University of Helsinki.
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Senior Legal Counsel, KPMG, 2021
- Legal Counsel, KPMG, 2020–2021
- Master of Laws, 2021, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Lounea on its partnership with OP Finland Infrastructure
- Borenius advised PHM Group in connection with a consent solicitation and a EUR 140 million tap issue of senior secured floating rate notes
- Borenius advised PHM Group in connection with the issue of EUR 70 million senior secured floating rate notes
- Borenius advised SRV on the reorganisation of its balance sheet
- Borenius advised the Joint Global Coordinators on the IPO of Aiforia Technologies Plc