Andreas advises on mergers and acquisitions as well as on contract law with a particular emphasis on company law.
Andreas has worked at Borenius on various transactions for more than 10 years.
Andreas heads the firm’s Corporate Advisory team and is also in charge of firm’s Nordic cooperations.
- Advised Nordic Capital Fund VII in respect of Finnish law matters, in connection with its acquisition of ABB Full Service from the ABB Group. The Full Service manages an annual customer maintenance spend in excess of USD 500 million.
- Advised Paroc Group in the sale of Paroc to funds advised by CVC Capital Partners for an enterprise value of approximately EUR 700 million.
- Advised Intersnack Group GmbH & Co in respect of Finnish law matters, in connection with its acquisition of Estrella Maarud, a salted snacks manufacturer with an annual turnover in excess of EUR 130 million from Herkules Private Equity Fund II.
- Advised Teracom Group in the sale of Digi TV Plus Oy (Plus TV), a company engaged in Pay-TV operations in Finland and with a turnover of app. EUR 61 million, to DNA Oy.
- Partner, Borenius, 2010–
- Specialist Partner, Borenius, 2008–2010
- Attorney, Borenius, 2003–2008
- Lawyer, Borenius, 1998–2003
- Visiting lawyer, Volvo AB, Gothenburg, 2001
- Bar Admission, 2003, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 1998, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Swedish, Finnish, English, German