Essi advises our clients on matters related to environmental law and natural resources.
Essi joined Borenius as Associate in 2022, and before that she worked at the firm as a trainee. Essi has also worked at another Finnish law firm as a trainee focusing on environmental-related matters. In addition, Essi has gained experience in administrative processes through an internship in the Administrative Court of Turku.
- Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Master of Laws, 2022, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius is advising abrdn on the acquisition of a 49% stake in Etelä-Savon Energia
- Borenius successfully represented Agnico Eagle in two precedent-setting environmental permit cases before the Supreme Administrative Court
- Borenius advised Anglo American on a unique voluntary ecological compensation project
- Essi Lehto Appointed as Associate