Hanna advises clients in the fields of environmental, energy, and land use law. Hanna has extensive experience in a wide range of environmental and natural resources law assignments with a specific focus on the sectors of mining and exploration, wind power, and construction.
Hanna regularly advises on matters relating to environmental permitting and zoning, project planning, nature conservation and environmental liabilities. Hanna has also successfully represented clients in several court proceedings related to environmental law, natural resources, and environmental crime.
Hanna is a member of the environmental law expert group of the Finnish Bar Association.
Hanna is currently on parental leave.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2018–
- Referendary, Supreme Administrative Court, 2017–2018
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2015–2017
- Associate, Borenius, 2011–2015
- Lawyer, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, 2010–2011
- Bar Admission, 2014, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2010, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English