Hanna advises clients on environmental law and land use issues as well as on real estate law and transactions.
Prior to joining Borenius, Hanna worked for the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, and before graduating from the University of Helsinki in 2010 she worked at the Häme Regional Environment Centre and the Central Union of Agricultural Producers and Forest Owners (MTK).
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2015–
- Associate, Borenius, 2011–2015
- Lawyer, The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, 2010–2011
- Bar Admission, 2014, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2010, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English