Iida advises clients on environmental and energy law related matters. She has extensive experience especially in wind power projects.
Iida joined Borenius as Associate in 2021, and before that she worked as an associate at another Finnish law firm and as a legal counsel at the Finnish Energy Authority where she focused on natural gas markets.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Iida has studied law at the University of Bergen, Norway.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–2022
- Associate, Krogerus, 2019–2021
- Legal Counsel, Finnish Energy Authority, 2018–2019
- Bar Admission, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2018, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Bachelor of Social Science, 2013, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English