Kaisa advises on dispute resolution and insolvency related questions. She represents clients in major litigations related to damages and contractual issues as well as in matters regarding bankruptcy estates and related actions for recovery.
In addition, Kaisa has experience in advising companies and executives in relation to complex corporate crime cases and criminal investigations regarding, inter alia, environmental violations, misappropriation of funds and securities market offences.
Prior to joining Borenius, Kaisa worked at other Helsinki-based law firms for several years. She has also worked as a Trainee at the District Court of Tuusula.
Kaisa is a mediator accredited by the Finnish Bar Association. She lectures regularly on matters related to construction law and real estate law.
- Counsel, Borenius, 2015–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2008–2015
- Associate, Borenius, 2007–2008
- Associate, Hammarström Puhakka Partners, 2006–2007
- Associate, Tuula Ylinen Attorneys, 2002–2006
- Judicial Trainee (Notary), District Court of Tuusula, 2001–2002
- Bar Admission, 2005, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 2002, District Court of Tuusula, Finland
- Master of laws, 2001, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English