Leo is a member of our EU & Competition Law team. He advises both companies and public entities on questions related to all aspects of competition law, State aid, EU internal market law, and public procurement.
Leo first joined Borenius as an Associate Trainee in 2022 and stayed on as an Associate. Prior to joining Borenius, Leo worked in the legal department of an international financial institution focusing on lending-related matters.
- Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, Hanken School of Economics, Finland, 2023
- Recognition of a foreign Master of Laws degree as comparable to a Master of Laws degree completed in Finland (OTM), Finnish National Agency for Education, 2022
- Master of Laws, Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (Law), Tallinn University, Estonia, 2019
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Uponor on its acquisition of full ownership in Uponor Infra Oy
- Borenius Contributes to the Latest Edition of ICLG – Vertical Agreements and Dominant Firms 2023
- Borenius advised Logent Group on the acquisition of Logistikas
- Borenius advised on an investment into Silmäasema
- The Foreign Subsidies Regulation Closes a Regulatory Gap – New Tools for Addressing Distortions in the Internal Market