Max advises both corporate and personal clients on a wide array of domestic and international tax matters, including tax disputes, transactions and restructuring. Max joined Borenius in 2018 and before that he worked at another major Finnish law firm as a member of their tax team. Max also worked as a tax consultant at Deloitte both prior to and after his graduation from the University of Helsinki.
Max is a member of the International Fiscal Association.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–2021
- Associate, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2017–2018
- Tax Consultant, Deloitte, 2016–2017
- Bar Admission, 2021, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised CapMan Buyout on their investment in Netox
- Borenius advised SRV on the reorganisation of its balance sheet
- Borenius advised Norvestor on the acquisition of Pinja Group Oy
- Borenius advised Modulight Corporation on its Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland IPO
- Borenius advised Freeport-McMoRan on the $160 million sale of Freeport Cobalt to Jervois Mining