Saara advises clients on environmental and energy law related matters, as well as on banking and finance transactions.
Saara joined Borenius as an associate in 2018. Before graduating, Saara worked as a trainee at Borenius and another Finnish business law firm. She has also worked as a legal counsel at Finnfund, and at the European Investment Bank in the Baltic Sea division.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Legal Counsel, Finnfund, 2021–2022
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–2021
- Legal Consultant (Secondee), European Investment Bank (EIB), 2020–2021
- Master of Laws, 2018, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised Vaaka Partners on the sale of Kotikatu
- Borenius advised Aspo Plc on its EUR 20 million Hybrid Bond issue and Tender Offer
- Borenius advised Bright Group on the sale of its installation, import and equipment sales businesses in Finland and Sweden
- Borenius advised the lenders on a tender offer made by Mehiläinen Yhtiöt Oy for all shares in Pihlajalinna Plc