Tomi advises both international and domestic clients on all questions related to employment and labour law, including employment disputes, corporate restructurings, co-operation procedures, terminations of employment, and the negotiation and interpretation of collective agreements. Tomi also assists employers faced with a wide range of employment law issues.
Tomi joined Borenius from another Finnish law firm where he advised different organisations on employment law matters. He has also worked at an employers’ association where he represented and advised companies on labour market and employment law matters.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Senior Associate, Lexia, 2020–2022
- Associate, Lexia, 2018–2020
- Advisor, Finnish Shipowners’ Association, 2016–2018
- Bar Admission, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English