Emma advises our clients on questions related to mergers and acquisitions with a particular emphasis on real estate transactions. She also handles matters related to general corporate law and contract law.
Emma joined Borenius as Associate in 2018. Prior to her graduation, Emma worked as a trainee at Borenius and at other Finnish business law firms. Emma has also recently completed a secondment at a Finnish fund management company where she worked as a visiting transaction lawyer.
In addition to her law degree from Stockholm University, Emma has studied law at the University of Helsinki.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Legal Counsel (Secondee), S-Bank Fund Management Ltd, 2021–2022
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–2022
- Bar Admission, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Recognition of studies completed abroad as comparable to a Master of Laws degree completed in Finland, Finnish National Agency for Education, 2020
- Master of Laws, 2018, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Great Career Development and Networking Opportunities in London – Borenius’ Rotation Programme Continues in 2023
- Emma Laaksonen Promoted to Senior Associate
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised NRP on the EUR 86 million sale of a logistics facility to Barings
- Borenius advises CapMan on the EUR 500 million acquisition of a rental residential property portfolio