Henna Lusenius advises our clients in the fields of environmental, energy and land use law. Henna has extensive experience in dealing with a broad range of complex and demanding environmental and natural resources law assignments, including regulatory compliance issues, environmental litigation, regulatory assessments, environmental liabilities, environmental legal due diligence, environmental permitting, zoning and land use, authority enforcement actions and other administrative processes. Henna uses her regulatory, business and litigation experience to assist our clients in navigating environmental issues and risk mitigation strategies to ensure the success of their business operations.
Henna joined Borenius as Associate upon her graduation in 2007.
- Counsel, Borenius, 2021–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2015–2021
- Associate, Borenius, 2008–2015
- Bar Admission, 2015, Helsinki
- Master of Laws, 2007, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised Delete Finland on its divestment of Delete Ympäristöpalvelut
- Henna Jovio and Henna Lusenius Promoted to Counsel
- Borenius advised the lenders on the financing of Metsä Fibre’s bioproduct mill in Kemi
- Borenius Contributes to the Latest Edition of ICLG: Environment & Climate Change Law 2020