Henna advises clients in the fields of environmental, energy and land use law. Henna has extensive experience in a wide range of environmental and natural resources law assignments with a specific focus on the sectors of mining and exploration, wind power and land extraction. Henna regularly advises on matters relating to e.g. environmental permitting, zoning and land use, nature conservation and environmental contamination. Henna has also successfully represented clients in numerous administrative court proceedings related to environmental law and natural resources.
Henna joined Borenius as Associate upon her graduation in 2007.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2015–
- Associate, Borenius, 2008–2015
- Bar Admission, 2015, Helsinki
- Master of Laws, 2007, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish