Jussi advises clients on environmental-law-related matters. Jussi is an experienced advisor in a broad range of complex and demanding environmental assignments, such as regulatory compliance issues, regulatory assessments, environmental liabilities, environmental due diligence, environmental permitting, zoning and land use and other administrative processes.
Jussi joined Borenius in 2021. Before that he worked as a consultant in the field of environmental law and sustainable business and as an official in the Ministry of the Environment focusing on law drafting.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Consultant, Gaia Consulting, 2019–2021
- Senior Specialist, Ministry of the Environment of Finland, 2016–2017
- Master of Administrative Sciences, 2013, University of Eastern Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- EU Adopts Rules for Green Hydrogen
- Borenius successfully represented Agnico Eagle in two precedent-setting environmental permit cases before the Supreme Administrative Court
- The Finnish Government Proposes the Fast-tracking of Green Transition Investments
- Jussi Airaksinen Appointed as Senior Associate