Kristiina represents clients in relation to a variety of claims in domestic and international commercial litigation and arbitration, including ad hoc arbitration proceedings and institutional arbitration proceedings. Her practice ranges in several business sectors and covers e.g. IT and telecommunications, international trade, mining, services and consultancy services.
She has over 15 years of experience in advising clients in complex corporate crime matters and managing internal, regulatory and police investigations. Her wide-ranging expertise also includes compliance, conflict management and strategic planning, employment litigation and work safety matters as well as enforcement and cross-border actions.
Kristiina has been accredited as a mediator by the Finnish Bar Association.
Chambers Europe & Global
- Dispute Resolution
- Dispute Resolution
- Successfully represented a Finnish search and lead generation company in commercial and M&A related arbitration against a listed Finnish telecommunications company
- Successfully represented an executive employee of Talvivaara Sotkamo Oy against charges for aggravated environmental impairment
- Successfully represented the defendant Oy Arwidson Ab against a multimillion claim in cartel damages litigation
- Successfully represented the complainant in a criminal litigation concerning corporate fraud
- Partner, Borenius, 2017–
- Specialist Partner, Borenius, 2011–2016
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2006–2011
- Associate, Borenius, 2002–2006
- Bar Admission, 2006, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2002, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Proposed Directive on Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence – Large Businesses Subject to Value Chain Due Diligence
- All Borenius Dispute Resolution Partners Top-Ranked in Benchmark Litigation
- Borenius Strongly Represented at the Finnish Bar Association
- Does Coronavirus Constitute a Force Majeure Event?