Lauri advises our clients on capital markets transactions, securities markets regulation and financial services regulation.
Lauri joined Borenius as an Associate in 2022. Prior to his graduation, Lauri worked as a trainee at the firm. In addition to his law degree from the University of Helsinki, Lauri has studied law at the University of Milan.
- Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Master of Laws, 2022, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Nokian Tyres on the issue of sustainability-linked notes in a nominal amount of EUR 100 million
- The Digital Finance Package Is Imminent – What to Take into Consideration?
- Borenius is advising Nixu Corporation on the voluntary recommended cash tender offer by DNV AS
- Lauri Teräsvuori Appointed as Associate