Simo advises our clients on questions related to insolvency law and dispute resolution matters.
Prior to joining Borenius in 2023, Simo worked at the Office of the Bankruptcy Ombudsman where he was in charge of supervising the administration of bankruptcy estates and restructuring proceedings. Simo has also gained relevant experience in handling demanding enforcement matters, precautionary measures, and disputes concerning enforcement proceedings at the National Enforcement Authority.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2023–
- Senior Bankruptcy Lawyer, The Office of the Bankruptcy Ombudsman, 2015–2023
- Bailiff, The National Enforcement Authority Finland, 2013–2015
- Notary, District Court of Hyvinkää, 2012–2013
- Court training, 2013, District Court of Hyvinkää, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2011, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English