Hertta advises clients on a wide range of matters related to intellectual property law, with a particular emphasis on trademark law and brand protection. Hertta also regularly assists clients with commercial contracts and regulatory matters, particularly in terms of marketing law. She has also been involved in several M&A transactions where she has provided advice on issues related to IP, IT and commercial contracts.
Hertta joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020, and before that she worked at the firm as a trainee. Hertta has also gained experience as a trainee at other Finnish business law firms during her studies.
In addition to her law degree from the University of Turku, Hertta has studied law at the Murdoch University, Australia.
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- A Rewarding Experience – Our Partnership with Oikismentorointiohjelma Ry Continues
- Borenius advised CapMan Buyout on their investment in Netox
- Borenius advised Beontag on the acquisition of Confidex
- Borenius advised Liesheng on the acquisition of Suunto from Amer Sports
- Hertta Puro and Jami Vehviläinen appointed as Associates