Hertta advises clients on matters related to intellectual property law, with a particular emphasis on trademark law and brand protection.
Hertta joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020 and before that she worked at the firm as a trainee. Hertta has also gained experience as a trainee at other Finnish business law firms during her studies.
In addition to her law degree from the University of Turku, Hertta has studied law at the Murdoch University, Australia.
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- A Rewarding Experience – Our Partnership with Oikismentorointiohjelma Ry Continues
- Borenius advised CapMan Buyout on their investment in Netox
- Borenius advised Beontag on the acquisition of Confidex
- Borenius advised Liesheng on the acquisition of Suunto from Amer Sports
- Hertta Puro and Jami Vehviläinen appointed as Associates