Juho advises our clients on questions related to trade compliance, financial regulation and capital markets. Juho joined Borenius in 2022, and before that he worked at the Ministry of Finance focusing on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism related matters. Juho also has several years of experience from the Ministry for Foreign Affairs in drafting and implementing EU’s trade and financial sanctions. He has strong knowledge of regulatory issues and authorisation processes related to international sanctions and export controls.
In addition to his law degree from the University of Helsinki, Juho has studied law at the University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Senior Associate, Borenius 2022–
- Senior Specialist, Ministry of Finance 2020–2022
- Legal Officer, Ministry for Foreign Affairs 2016–2020
- Project Assistant, Ministry for Foreign Affairs 2015–2016
- Master of Laws, 2014, University of Helsinki
- Finnish, English, French
Related references and news
- Transparency Register to be Online Soon
- Borenius advised Davie on the purchase of the assets of Helsinki Shipyard
- Amendments Made to Finnish Anti-Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Rules Now in Force
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised Ponsse on the divestment of its subsidiary in Russia