Simon advises our clients on matters related to mergers and acquisitions with a predominant focus on real estate transactions.
Simon joined Borenius as an Associate in 2021. Prior to his graduation, Simon worked as a trainee at the firm. He has also gained experience in real estate advisory services and investment management at a globally leading real estate consultancy firm in Finland and at the world’s largest real estate investment company in Munich, Germany.
In addition to his law degree from the University of Turku, Simon holds a B.Sc. in Finance from the Hanken School of Economics.
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Master of Laws, 2021, University of Turku
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, 2021, Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Morgan Stanley on a major residential portfolio sale
- Borenius advises abrdn on the EUR 75 million acquisition of Fredriksberg D office project
- Borenius advised OX2 on the EUR 650 million divestment of the Lestijärvi wind farm to a Finnish energy consortium
- Borenius advised NRP on the EUR 86 million sale of a logistics facility to Barings
- Simon Ekman Appointed as Associate