Simon advises our clients on matters related to mergers and acquisitions with a predominant focus on real estate transactions.
Simon joined Borenius as an Associate in 2021. Prior to his graduation, Simon worked as a trainee at the firm. He has also gained experience in real estate advisory services and investment management at a globally leading real estate consultancy firm in Finland and at one of the world’s largest real estate investment companies in Munich, Germany.
In addition to his law degree from the University of Turku, Simon holds an MSc in Finance from the Hanken School of Economics.
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Master of Science in Finance, 2022, Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2021, University of Turku
- Finnish, Swedish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised OX2 on the sale of the 145 MW Niinimäki wind farm
- Borenius advised NREP on the acquisition of Retail Centre Grani
- Borenius advised Morgan Stanley on a major residential portfolio sale
- Borenius advises abrdn on the EUR 75 million acquisition of Fredriksberg D office project
- Borenius advised OX2 on the EUR 650 million divestment of the Lestijärvi wind farm to a Finnish energy consortium