Teo Virtanen advises our clients on questions related to capital markets transactions and securities market regulation.
Teo joined Borenius as an Associate in 2021 from Nasdaq Helsinki where he worked as a lawyer in the Surveillance department. At Nasdaq Helsinki, Teo primarily focused on the regulatory obligations of listed companies and on listing qualifications that protect the integrity of the marketplace.
Before Nasdaq, Teo worked as an insurance specialist at LocalTapiola Group, a Finnish insurance company.
Teo has received his law degree from the University of Lapland.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2023–
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–2023
- Regulatory Compliance Administrator, Nasdaq Helsinki Oy, 2016–2021
- Insurance Specialist, LocalTapiola Group, 2014
- Insurance Agent, LocalTapiola Group, 2010–2014
- Bar Admission, 2023, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2017, University of Lapland, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Axcel on the sale of Delete Group
- Borenius advised Normet Group Ltd. on its EUR 30 million issue of capital securities and the tender offer of its 2020 capital securities
- Nelli Nurminen and Teo Virtanen Promoted to Senior Associates
- The Nasdaq First North Auction Model – An Alternative Way of Tackling Liquidity Issues
- Borenius advised Pihlajalinna Plc on its EUR 20 million issue of hybrid capital securities