Teo Virtanen advises our clients on questions related to capital markets transactions and securities market regulation.
Teo joined Borenius as an Associate in 2021 from Nasdaq Helsinki where he worked as a lawyer in the Surveillance department. At Nasdaq Helsinki, Teo primarily focused on the regulatory obligations of listed companies and on listing qualifications that protect the integrity of the marketplace.
Before Nasdaq, Teo worked as an insurance specialist at LocalTapiola Group, a Finnish insurance company.
Teo has received his law degree from the University of Lapland.
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Regulatory Compliance Administrator, Nasdaq Helsinki Oy, 2016–2021
- Insurance Specialist, LocalTapiola Group, 2014
- Insurance Agent, LocalTapiola Group, 2010–2014
- Master of Laws, 2017, University of Lapland, Finland
- Finnish, English