Emma advises on all aspects of employment law. She has experience in M&A related employment law, business restructurings, redundancies, collective labour law as well as pension and benefits issues. In addition, Emma specialises in business immigration and workplace data privacy. She has also gained experience in dispute resolution.
Emma joined Borenius in 2013, and before that she worked as a lawyer in another Finnish law firm.
- Employment (Associates to watch)
Chambers Europe | 2017
“Excellent in all matters.”
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Associate, Borenius, 2013–2016
- Bar Admission, 2016, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2011, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
- Nuoret Lakimiehet ry
- The Finnish Bar Association
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- International Pension & Employee Benefits Lawyers Association (IPEBLA)
- Finnish Labour Law Association (Työoikeudellinen yhdistys ry)