Borenius’ top-ranked tax practice provides high-quality tax services that cover both domestic and international taxation. Our versatile team focuses on delivering high-quality integrated tax advice independent from audit work to corporate entities, associations, authorities, and private individuals. We take a hands-on approach to managing tax risks and optimising the tax burden.
Did you know that we are the only Finnish member of Taxand? This global network of more than 2,000 leading tax advisors from independent member firms in 50 jurisdictions enables us to provide efficient cross-border tax advice covering all relevant jurisdictions.
We are here to help your business
We regularly advise Finnish and foreign listed companies and private equity houses on tax disputes, M&A structuring, and tax due diligence. Our expertise also includes advising Finnish and international clients on e.g. compensation schemes, indirect tax planning, transfer pricing, and advance rulings. We also assist our clients with other day-to-day tax challenges. The team in charge of your assignment will be tailored to solve any problem you may have in terms of taxation.
Our areas of expertise include
- Corporate taxation
- M&A structuring and tax due diligence
- Value-added taxation
- Other indirect taxation and customs issues
- Withholding taxes
- Transfer pricing
- Taxation of non-profit organisations
- Personal taxation
- Incentive schemes
- Real estate and transfer taxation
Our latest recognitions
Our clients are at the heart of what we do, and our achievements are built upon our clients’ success. That is why we are extremely happy to have been entrusted with a broad range of cases.
The Legal 500
“The team is very experienced with full knowledge of the matters under their responsibility. They think out of the box and are a real pleasure to work with.”
”Borenius can handle complex negotiations in a timely manner and with precision.”
Our experts are always ready to assist you. See all of our Tax references here.
Latest references & news
- Borenius advised Norra Finans on the tax treatment of factoring
- New Supreme Administrative Court Ruling on the VAT Deduction Right of Stock Market Listing Costs
- We represented Vaaka Partners Oy in a Supreme Administrative Court ruling regarding an EU ATAD hybrid mismatch situation
- The Finnish Tax Administration’s Guidance on the New R&D Tax Incentive Out Now