Borenius’ top-ranked tax practice offers high-quality tax services covering both domestic and international taxation. Our versatile team focuses on delivering high-quality integrated tax advice independent from audit work to corporate entities, associations, authorities and private individuals. We take a hands-on approach to managing tax risks and optimising the tax burden.
Our Tax team’s diligent work has been recently recognised with two distinguished tax awards – Finland Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year and European Impact Cases – Finland – at the International Tax Review European Awards 2019.
Our transactional tax, tax advisory and tax litigation services cover all domestic and international tax areas including e.g.
- Corporate taxation
- M&A structuring and tax due diligence
- Value-added taxation
- Other indirect taxation and customs issues
- Withholding taxes
- Transfer pricing
- Taxation of non-profit organisations
- Personal taxation
- Incentive schemes
- Real estate and transfer taxation
- assist our clients in most important tax disputes,
- advise Finnish and foreign listed companies and private equity houses in M&A structuring and tax due diligence with great success, and
- advise Finnish and international clients in e.g. compensation schemes, indirect tax planning, transfer pricing, advance rulings and with other day-to-day tax challenges.
Borenius Attorneys Ltd is the sole Finnish member of Taxand, a global network of more than 2,000 leading tax advisors from independent member firms in 50 jurisdictions enabling efficient cross-border tax advice covering all relevant jurisdictions.
We act as an independent and neutral external advisor and are known for our innovativeness in providing an optimal tax structure. In recent years our transfer pricing services have also received international recognition.
Our experts are always ready to assist you. See all of our Tax references here.
Latest references & news
- Borenius advised Norvestor on the acquisition of Rantalainen
- Borenius advised Trescal International on the acquisition of the Nordic Service Group
- Tuukka Tolvanen and Mikko Vesikivi Promoted to Senior Associates
- New SAC Precedent on the Dividend Withholding Tax Exemption of US Trust-Based Investment Funds