Emil advises clients primarily in the fields of corporate and contract law, focusing on mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions and projects. He also regularly advises clients on general corporate and real estate law matters.
Prior to joining Borenius as a Lawyer, Emil worked as a Trainee at another Finnish law firm.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2013–
- Associate, Borenius, 2008–2013
- Trained on the bench, District Court of Pargas, 2008–2009
- Bar Admission, 2012, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2008, University of Turku, Finland
- Trained on the Bench, 2009, District court of Parainen, Finland
- Swedish, Finnish, English