Peter advises clients on technology-, data protection-, and general corporate law related questions.
Prior to working at Borenius, Peter worked for the University of Helsinki, acting as responsible legal counsel in matters related to, among other things, spin-out formation, outsourcing, licensing arrangements, and R&D agreements (including major research- and infrastructure consortiums). In addition to this, Peter’s responsibilities included providing advice particularly in the fields of data protection, intellectual property and bio- and medical law.
Peter also serves as a member or secretary to the board of directors of several smaller technology companies.
In addition to his studies at the University of Helsinki, Peter has studied on a scholarship at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in the United States.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2018–
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–2018
- Legal Counsel, University of Helsinki, 2012–2016
- Bar Admission, 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish