Erik specialises in advising both international and domestic industrial clients and private equity sponsors on matters related to private M&A. Erik also regularly advises clients on general corporate matters.
Erik joined Borenius in 2010. In 2017, he took the opportunity to work at a leading New York law firm for twelve months to gain international experience.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2014–
- Foreign Associate, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, New York, 2017–2018
- Associate, Borenius, 2010–2014
- Bar Admission, 2013, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws 2009 University of Turku, Finland
- Swedish, Finnish, English